Get loan information for a user's latest loan
This endpoint is used to get a borrower’s latest loan status on the Pezesha platform. A loan can be in the following statuses:
- Processing - Loan is being prepared for disbursement
- Score - Merchant/Customer is being scored to confirm they are still eligible for a limit.
- Funding - Loan is being sent to the payment provider for disbursement.
- Funded - The loan has been disbursed and its duration is on course.
- Paid - Loan has been paid for.
- Cancelled - Loan has been cancelled.
- Late - The user is late on payment against the loan.